Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
I Tried So Hard To Leave You by xeneras I Tried So Hard To Leave You by xeneras
Model : Stella see more on Photo Model

Follow me on
Blog
Facebook
500px
Add a Comment:
 
:iconnyuuh:
Nyuuh Featured By Owner Apr 29, 2013
Hi. I just stumbled on one of your photos on facebook and recognized it... If you want them to take it off, the link is here: [link]

I hope I helped
Reply
:icondarrellbutler:
DarrellButler Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013
awesome!
Reply
:icongingado:
gingado Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
Your work is featured in my "PICTURES OF AN EXHIBITION 2013 - Part I"...maybe you like it!
[link]
Reply
:iconnextrockangel:
Nextrockangel Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Lovely :heart: Feels natural & gritty. Love the warm lighting.
Reply
:iconbooooalak:
BooooAlak Featured By Owner Oct 30, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
used here :) [link]
Reply
:iconpaleozoic:
Paleozoic Featured By Owner Oct 27, 2012
Nice outfit :P
Reply
:iconjohnmkimmins:
JohnMKimmins Featured By Owner Oct 18, 2012
great shot, brilliant location and i really like the outfit choice.. well done
Reply
:iconnitsuga20:
Nitsuga20 Featured By Owner Oct 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
beautiful
Reply
:iconkennyclftn:
kennyclftn Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012  Student General Artist
Now This, Is art.
Reply
:iconcharleywren:
Charleywren Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It's a very nice photo! But why mature content?
Reply
:iconmaplesyrupmonster:
MapleSyrupMonster Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The breasts are slightly showing
Reply
:iconcharleywren:
Charleywren Featured By Owner Oct 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ah.
Reply
:iconlunarleon1:
lunarleon1 Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012
sweet shot...Mixed lighting right? came out great! :D
Reply
:iconryanlothar:
ryanlothar Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012
Lovely!
Reply
:iconaphysicist:
aPhysicist Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
why won't you let me go swing?
Reply
:iconbldrdsh:
BLDRDSH Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Beautiful!
Reply
:iconheavenlyassassin:
HEAVENLYASSASSIN Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012
Da red does stand out against da shadow. She look good wit da dark clothing as she speak. "I tried so hard to leave u".
Reply
:iconreveur59:
reveur59 Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012
Love the light and the color contrast! and of course she is cute...

Pat
Reply
:iconfisk:
fisk Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Even though the model and her expression makes for 90% of the shot, the other 10% are bang right on the money. What a pleasure to work with such an individual.
Reply
:iconwonderer1000:
Wonderer1000 Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012
Gorgeous shot!
Reply
:iconmarcusl76:
MarcusL76 Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Fantastic. :)
Reply
:iconcatfranky:
CatFranky Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012
So incredibly n sublimely thoughtful, so inviting of so many "wonderings", intensified by the bold framing with "right field" unfocused n "empty" emphasising the solitude and introspection...plus do luv the swing as the "prop place"...
Reply
:iconwcg28:
wcg28 Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012
She looks like Kari Byron from Mythbusters
Reply
:iconanthropomorphillie:
AnthropomorPhillie Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Very pretty. :)
Reply
:iconvodkaholic27:
Vodkaholic27 Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012
Nail Biter X_X god dam shame
Reply
:iconvodkaholic27:
Vodkaholic27 Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012
Well, you better tuck that in. Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.
Reply
:iconisaiahparker:
IsaiahParker Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
gorgeous capture!
Reply
:iconzerowolf00:
zerowolf00 Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012
absolut adorable. *fav*
Reply
:icondeanreevesii:
deanreevesii Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Gorgeous!!! :D

If I ever get caught up on commissions again I'm going to have to draw another of your images, if it's ok.
Reply
:icontomkilbane:
TomKilbane Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
wow...awesome image! DOF is cool and love the shadows!!!!
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×
60 Purchase Purchased Download Purchase Soon
587 KB ZIP File. Includes JPG
IMG 0385 b mikri.jpg
601 KB
Add Your Rating! Thanks for Rating! Change Your Rating




Details

Submitted on
October 17, 2012
Image Size
605 KB
Resolution
1282×854
Submitted with
Sta.sh
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
24,661 (1 today)
Favourites
952 (who?)
Comments
30

Camera Data

Make
Canon
Model
Canon EOS 450D
Shutter Speed
1/100 second
Aperture
F/3.5
Focal Length
100 mm
ISO Speed
400
Date Taken
Mar 17, 2012, 5:52:55 PM
Software
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows
Sensor Size
6mm
×